News & Media
The Parenting Network provides several ways for individuals to stay up-to-date with what’s happening with our agency.
Visit The Parenting Network on You Tube or view parent testimonials below:
- Latania, a mom who has participated in HIPPY, Fireworks: Anger Management, and Raising the Spirited Child
- Tina, an adoptive mom in the HIPPY program
- Eric, a volunteer with the Dad Matters 24/7 program
- Mindy, a Welcome, Baby! participant
- Quanisha and Cornell, a young couple expecting their first child
- Vivian, a mom participating in both HIPPY and Family Links
- Jan Buchler, Executive Director of The Parenting Network responds to recent incident of Shaken Baby (August 2013)
- Jan Buchler, Executive Director of The Parenting Network, on The Morning Blend (June 2012)
- WISN interviews Parent Helpline Manager (May 2012)
The Parenting Network’s Annual Report provides information about the previous year, including news, a profile of services, and a financial report. Our 2011 Annual Report will be available in Summer 2012. You can view our 2012 Picture of Services.
Parenting & Prevention Newsletter
View Parenting Matters August Newsletter. We publish our Parenting & Prevention E-Newsletter several times throughout the year.